Yoni Eggs avaliable is Rose Quartz or Jade
Great for enhancing kegels.
To clean just boil egg is hot water.
Health Benefits include:
-Enhanced sexual pleasure
-Strengthened pelvic floor
-Increased natural lubrication
-Decreased urination needs
-Core/ abdominal muscle development
-Healing old trauma
-Awakening your awareness of your yoni and connecting with feminine Shakti power
Gently insert the egg or ball into your vagina, the wide end first. If you produce very little fluid you may need to use a little natural oil (coconut oil) on your gemstone to reduce friction. Begin with slow circular movements, rotating the gem until you find the right angle and then gently guide it into your feminine gat.
Squatting and gently pushing out as though you are having a bowel movement will also eject the gem. Alternatively you can always remove it manually by locating it with your fingers and gently guiding it out. Never over strain and do not be concerned. The Egg or ball will always come out due to their smooth yielding contour.
How to do Kegel exercises:
- Find the muscles you use to stop urinating.
- Squeeze these muscles for 3 seconds. Then relax for 3 seconds. Your stomach and thigh muscles should not tighten when you do this.
- Add 1 second each week until you are able to squeeze for 10 seconds each time.
- Repeat this exercise 10 to 15 times per session. Try to do this at least 3 times a day.
- Don't do Kegels while you urinate. Doing them during urination can hurt your bladder.
- Kegels work best when done on a regular schedule.
Note: This is not medical advice and we recommend you speak with your doctor if you have any questions. If you have an IUD or are pregnant, also consult with your doctor before using a yoni egg.
All Sales Final